WordPress support doesn’t need to be hard to come by if you’re based in Newcastle. We can provide on-site training and we’re only a phone or video call away.
If you’re looking for WordPress support
We’ve worked with the popular platform, WordPress, for over 10 years – and it powers more than 35% of the websites on the Internet.
So you know you will be getting a plethora of experience and resources, based on our past support with our clients.
Common support we offer in WordPress
Some common support questions or issues that tend to arise often with those running websites on WordPress can be;
- Making backups in WordPress
- How to password protect pages
- Issue’s arising from adding plugins
- Getting lots of spam and how to reduce spam
- Managing media (images, videos) in WordPress
- How to move a WordPress website to a new host
- Help with adding new or editing existing content
- How to install a new theme, or change the features
- Adding eCommerce to an existing WordPress website
- Slow loading WordPress websites – why speed matters!
- Not seeing core menu items – a sign you might not be an Administrator
- Uncertainty about updating the Core or plugins – why you should be updating WordPress regularly! (blog post)
We can help support you today with your WordPress question or problem.
We are a boutique agency based in Newcastle and we support all businesses in the North East; Gateshead, Sunderland, Durham, Darlington, Gateshead, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, South Shields, Stockton-on-Tees and Washington.
Our contact details:
If you’d like to talk further about what we can do to support your business or charity, get in touch [email protected].