WordPress support doesn’t need to be hard to come by if you’re based in Newcastle. We can provide on-site training and we’re only a phone or video call away.
If you’re looking for WordPress support
We’ve worked with the popular platform, WordPress, for over 10 years – and it powers more than 35% of the websites on the Internet. So you know you will be getting a plethora of experience and resources, based on our past support with our clients.
Common support we offer in WordPress
Some common support questions or issues that tend to arise often with those running websites on WordPress can be;
- Issue’s arising from adding plugins
- Not seeing core menu items – a sign you might not be an Administrator
- Help with adding new or editing existing content
- How to password protect pages
- Making backups in WordPress
- How to install a new theme, or change the features
- How to move a WordPress website to a new host
- Getting lots of spam and how to reduce spam
- Adding eCommerce to an existing WordPress website
- Slow loading WordPress websites – why speed matters!
- Managing media (images, videos) in WordPress
- Uncertainty about updating the Core or plugins – why you should be updating WordPress regularly!
We can help support you today with your WordPress question or problem.
We are a boutique agency based in Sunderland and we support all businesses in the North East; Newcastle, Gateshead, Sunderland, Durham, Darlington, Gateshead, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, South Shields, Stockton-on-Tees and Washington.
Our contact details:
The Clervaux Exchange, Clervaux Terrace, Jarrow, South Tyneside, NE32 5UP – Get directions